Friday, May 14, 2010

Brownie cakes for my wonderful teachers - happy Teachers' Day!

Last night I baked a number of brownie cakes to be given to my teachers for Teachers day. As I would like to personalized the gift, I got my mom to tell me the recipe as well as the process of baking the cake. From that point onwards (she helped with the oven though), I did it all myself.

The last batch was completed at around 11 pm last night. Another half an hour of cleaning, I was able to go to bed. I tasted a sample and it tasted very nice. I hope my teachers like it. I can’t wait to give it to them tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. hi there.. wow !! yummy !! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking out ere. =).. Lookz yummy.. can i have one. keke

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I wish I have such student like you once I was a temporary teacher. LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advert

NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST