Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sarawak trip September 2001




My first holiday flying on the plane. It was in September 2001 and I was just 2 years old. Below is a picture of me playing with some kids on the floating village at the mouth of the Sarawak river.





My dad had to carry me as the pathway was too dangerous for baby me. Mom took these set of pictures.



At the Sarawak Cultural Village, I was invited to dance with the dancers on stage.



At the main exhibition area, I was able to see how Sarawakians grain their rice.



Climbing up a long-house is very hard!




Me and my dad.


Nice head-dress?



Another chance and dancing.


On the beach.






Holiday Inn Santubong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advert

NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST