Friday, June 12, 2009

My School Holiday

Hi, I am Yong Aishah. In this story I like to tell you about my school holiday. It was after the exams I was so ready for the holiday. Finally it actually came true.

On Saturday, we went home to Putrajaya. Farah fell sick. I was so disappointed that we couldn’t go overseas because of the swine flu. The swine flu is very bad.

My cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas and grandpas all went overseas. They all went to Australia, Russia and Langkawi.

Then we went to the doctor. After two days, I got sick. I had a high fever a bad cough and a bad flu. I was sick for one week and three days. It was bad.

So after one week and three days I got better. So I invited Zabrina over for a visit to my house.

On Thursday morning my mom and I went to pick Zabrina up. I woke up at 7 o’clock. We arrived at her place at 8 o’clock. When I saw her I was so excited. We talked in the car.

On our first adventure we went on a motor sampan. It was so fun. Next we went to make necklaces. Then we went to have lunch at the club. Then we went home to get some water. Then we went to the millennium tower.

Next we went to Alamanda. We had ice cream and also we went to the exercise shop. Then we went to see Night of the museum 2. Next we went to have dinner at Pullman hotel. The playroom there looked so nice. Lastly we went home to take a shower. Then we went to send Zab home.

On Sunday I will be going for bowling. Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advert

NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST