Yong Aishah's Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Advert: Really Now, What Would I Do With RM 10,000?



If you suddenly had RM 10,000, what would you buy? Go on a wild shopping spree? Fix your car system? Go on vacation in an exotic location? Pay off your student debts?

Design the Nescafe can and you could win RM 10,000 for yourself! Make your dreams and wishes come true thanks to Nescafe! With RM 10,000, there's so much you can do...

And not only that, but the grand winner gets their design featured on a limited edition of Nescafe cans nationwide! It's easy, so chill, to win RM 10,000. Submit your designs now!





Posted by The Blogger (63672674) at 8:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advert

NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST

Search this Blog & the WWW

Popular Posts

  • Garfield - cartoon strip - double click to enlarge
     
  • St Andrew's Botanical Gardens
    ...
  • Brownie cakes for my wonderful teachers - happy Teachers' Day!
    Last night I baked a number of brownie cakes to be given to my teachers for Teachers day. As I would like to personalized the gift, I got ...
  • Cake at Secret Recipe Souk Putrajaya
    Here I am having cake with my sister.
  • Pictures of a transparent prawn between the corals at Redang Island
    While diving in Redang, I saw this transparent prawn hiding in between the corals. Isn’t it beautiful. I also got pictures of the various ...
  • Pictures of my scuba diving in Redang recently
    These are some pictures of the briefing as well as the diving I made at Redand Island. So much fun!
  • Langkawi - March 2008
  • SYNERY
    Pictures of synery outside my condominium.
  • Waiting for tour bus
    Now at KL Sentral waiting for the KL Hop On Hop Off bus.
  • (no title)
    This is my new cousin Noah. He is very cute and chubby. I am so happy to get a new cousin.I hope he won't be so sour face like my cousi...

Blog Archive

My Blog List

  • My One Academy
    FW: RAM Ratings reaffirms Maybank’s AAA ratings
    7 years ago
  • World of Cartoons and Comics
    Photo with granny
    7 years ago
  • Meor Azhar's Blog
    School trip to Port Dickson & Melaka (2016)
    9 years ago
  • Yong Farah's Blog
    New school dress for a new school - the first day
    12 years ago

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Click Me!

Unique Visitors

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.