Yong Aishah's Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

Das Auto - the past, present and our future.



Do we truly appreciate the vehicle we travel in?

The brilliance of building a car has gone unnoticed, underwhelmed and often known as a new toy to play with. Most of us disregard each pieces and each person that forms the car that we drive today.

Volkswagen, it is the past, present and in our future. A brand that builds The Car. Appreciate it in a unique and dynamic one-of-a-kind Dome with your family and friends as it showcases what goes on under the hood and of course, what Volkswagen has became.

Now you'll know why they call it “The Car.” (Das Auto.).
Posted by The Blogger (63672674) at 4:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advert

NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST

Search this Blog & the WWW

Popular Posts

  • Garfield - cartoon strip - double click to enlarge
     
  • St Andrew's Botanical Gardens
    ...
  • Brownie cakes for my wonderful teachers - happy Teachers' Day!
    Last night I baked a number of brownie cakes to be given to my teachers for Teachers day. As I would like to personalized the gift, I got ...
  • Cake at Secret Recipe Souk Putrajaya
    Here I am having cake with my sister.
  • Pictures of a transparent prawn between the corals at Redang Island
    While diving in Redang, I saw this transparent prawn hiding in between the corals. Isn’t it beautiful. I also got pictures of the various ...
  • Pictures of my scuba diving in Redang recently
    These are some pictures of the briefing as well as the diving I made at Redand Island. So much fun!
  • Langkawi - March 2008
  • SYNERY
    Pictures of synery outside my condominium.
  • Waiting for tour bus
    Now at KL Sentral waiting for the KL Hop On Hop Off bus.
  • (no title)
    This is my new cousin Noah. He is very cute and chubby. I am so happy to get a new cousin.I hope he won't be so sour face like my cousi...

Blog Archive

My Blog List

  • My One Academy
    FW: RAM Ratings reaffirms Maybank’s AAA ratings
    7 years ago
  • World of Cartoons and Comics
    Photo with granny
    7 years ago
  • Meor Azhar's Blog
    School trip to Port Dickson & Melaka (2016)
    9 years ago
  • Yong Farah's Blog
    New school dress for a new school - the first day
    12 years ago

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Click Me!

Unique Visitors

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.