Yong Aishah's Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Let’s move and groove with bands and musicians for free!



Do you like to move and groove to awesome bands? Astro is bringing you Suara Kami, a Youth Musical Carnival and concert happening on the 17th September at Stadium Merdeka. Let’s rock up, close and personal with local and international artist such as altimet, hujan, Pop Shuvit, Yuna and many more! There will be so many musicians to suit different music tastes!

And what’s more, forget forking out hundreds of ringgit for concert tickets – this one is on Astro! All you got to do is visit the Astro web-site, http://www.astro.com.my/suarakami/ to grab free tickets now! Walk-ins won’t be entertained so hurry and get tickets for free now!




Posted by The Blogger (63672674) at 11:36 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Advert

NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST

Search this Blog & the WWW

Popular Posts

  • Garfield - cartoon strip - double click to enlarge
     
  • St Andrew's Botanical Gardens
    ...
  • Brownie cakes for my wonderful teachers - happy Teachers' Day!
    Last night I baked a number of brownie cakes to be given to my teachers for Teachers day. As I would like to personalized the gift, I got ...
  • Cake at Secret Recipe Souk Putrajaya
    Here I am having cake with my sister.
  • Pictures of a transparent prawn between the corals at Redang Island
    While diving in Redang, I saw this transparent prawn hiding in between the corals. Isn’t it beautiful. I also got pictures of the various ...
  • Pictures of my scuba diving in Redang recently
    These are some pictures of the briefing as well as the diving I made at Redand Island. So much fun!
  • Langkawi - March 2008
  • SYNERY
    Pictures of synery outside my condominium.
  • Waiting for tour bus
    Now at KL Sentral waiting for the KL Hop On Hop Off bus.
  • (no title)
    This is my new cousin Noah. He is very cute and chubby. I am so happy to get a new cousin.I hope he won't be so sour face like my cousi...

Blog Archive

My Blog List

  • My One Academy
    FW: RAM Ratings reaffirms Maybank’s AAA ratings
    7 years ago
  • World of Cartoons and Comics
    Photo with granny
    7 years ago
  • Meor Azhar's Blog
    School trip to Port Dickson & Melaka (2016)
    9 years ago
  • Yong Farah's Blog
    New school dress for a new school - the first day
    12 years ago

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Click Me!

Unique Visitors

Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.